You are looking for a new challenge? You are enjoying working in multinational teams? You like taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Lead, support and drive major IT projects in KINTO countries and the headquarter of KINTO EU
· Manage and prioritise Local country’s Change Request inventory together with local Business Leads/Application Managers and Suppliers
· Delegation in the headquarter to govern large local country projects in line with EU project framework
· Ensure all new project requests are in line with framework standards (e.g. business case, priority, product strategy and budget)
· Assist/guide local countries in seeking approval for large projects
· Provide project management leadership and support to Local country projects as well as across Europe
· Establish and facilitate Project Steering Committees as required
· Organise activities to share key initiatives and learnings between countries and the Head Office
· Manage high level internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment and expectation management (Resources Management and vendor relationship)
· Regular project reporting to the Management
· You have completed your studies in business administration or an IT-related field
· You have + 5 years of experience in project management as well as in the IT industry
· Strong Communication skills to high level stakeholders complete your profile
· You have the ability to work across multiple projects at the same time
· The management of external and internal suppliers is no problem for you
· You demonstrate thorough awareness of standard IT processes, procedures and terminology required to work in a structured, controlled and effective manner
· A strategic orientation and high level of business and people acumen is necessary
· You have very good English language skills
· Occasional travel within Europe (a few times per months)
What we offer:
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 44-2023-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Deutschland GmbH