You are looking for a new challenge? You would like to gain international experience within a multicultural team? Then come and join us and support the KINTO team!
We believe when good ideas are shared, great things can happen. That's what led Toyota to great innovations. The automotive and financial business environment is facing structural changes. Customers expect a seamless digital experience and urban mobility is changing drastically. This is what’s driving us to deliver the next generation of mobility solutions to help everyone around the globe move freely and responsibly.
As part of KINTO, there is an immense need to understand mobility ecosystems by getting in touch in daily contacts with 3rd party organisations (startups, larger corporates, universities, cities).
The purpose of the role is to streamline our Open Innovation approach, by making sure (1) we are always UpToDate with news business models/new technologies (2) the KINTO team members share their insights and relationships status on a new tooling system
Toyota Kreditbank GmbH in Cologne, headquarter of Toyota Financial Services of the Europe/Africa Region. Everything we achieve is a result of the work and commitment of our team members. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest individuals who are empowered every day to innovate and share our know-how in ways that benefit people, society, and the planet.
Internship - Innovation Analyst (m/f/d)
Reference number: 40-2021-9946
Place of work: Cologne, Germany. Duration: 6 months
Tasks and responsibilities:
As an Innovation Analyst Intern, you will support the KINTO team in daily activities, and develop and roll-out an Open Innovation platform across Europe. This includes:
- Set up and adapt the Open Innovation strategy
- Onboarding new internal users of the KINTO Open Innovation network (prepare onboarding materials & guidance)
- Organize workshops with mobility teams across Europe, including project management support
- 1st level customer support of the Open Innovation platform
- Ensure the quality standards of our database
- Support with the scouting and qualifying of companies which deliver innovative business models and/or technology (cold calling, events)
After the internship, you will have deep knowledge in the various areas of mobility and related automotive sectors. Your network will grow at a quick pace, as you will be in contact with the external ecosystem.
- You have completed or are in your last year of Master studies in a job-relevant field
- You easily grasp new technology concepts, can qualify a company and understand the fit with our strategy
- You have a personal strong interest in mobility solutions
- You ideally have experience within a start- up environment, e. g. from an internship or university project
- You have a multicultural mindset, a proactive character and you are willing to be a team player in a fast paced and agile international environment
- You have strong analytical and very good communication skills
- You are result driven, well-organized, and you follow the process and strict deadlines
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word) and experience in working with BI tooling is a strong asset (PowerBI, Tableau)
- You are fluent in English
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 40-2021-9946 including your possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com
. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Katharina Muñoz at +49 2234/102-1157 for further information.
Toyota Kreditbank GmbH
Human Resources Department