You are looking for a new challenge? You would like to gain international experience within a multicultural team? Taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
For KINTO Europe GmbH we are looking for an
Office Assistant (m/w/d)
Reference Number: 26-2022-K1000
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and monitoring of appointments for the CEO of KINTO Europe and the Management Team
- Preparation of regular meetings/appointments for the top management as well as support in the creation of presentations
- Coordinating appointments and events with the affiliate companies at the Toyota Campus and their cooperation partners as well as Toyota Motor Europe in Brussels
- Maintaining contacts and cooperation with external service providers and partners as well as affiliate companies
- Operational support for the KINTO Europe team, including travel planning, travel expense accounting and company car management
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparation of correspondence in English and German
- Support with tasks related to assignments at KINTO Europe including residence and work permits, housing search, relocation and other legal requirements if applicable
- Successfully completed studies or vocational training
- Work experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office products, Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- High degree of team and service orientation
- Friendly demeanor
- Diligent, structured and reliable way of working
What we offer
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 26-2022-K1000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via e-mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Europe GmbH
Please, find the TKG data privacy statement here.