You are looking for a new challenge? You are enjoying working in multinational teams? You like taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Implementation, visualization and promotion of Toyota Production System lean management techniques to the service/office environment of KINTO
· Benchmark & assessment of market and market operation’s process effectiveness & cost competitiveness
· Market and market Kaizen improvement target setting in line with Pan EU hoshin priorities
· Establishment of Pan EU Kaizen yokoten matrix including its prioritization
· Promote, train, implement, standardize Kaizens across KINTO markets including the establishment of a Kaizen competition
· Operation process mapping & comparison of processes across KINTO markets with the aim to enhance standardization
· Visualizing of the current gap and defining the ideal solution
· Apply lean management techniques of the Toyota Production System to the service/office environment of KINTO EU markets
· On-site hands-on technical problem solving to enhance efficiency and the support/lead of Kaizen workshops (Jishuken) in the markets
· Successfully completed studies in supply chain management, engineering or business-related studies
· Several years of relevant professional experience (at least 5 years)
· Proven project management ability
· Experience in Toyota Production System or an equivalent lean sigma exposure to problem solving / Kaizen
· Ability to map, analyze and visualize data in Excel
· High degree of independence in driving forward activity against a target including strong communication skill to high level stakeholders and strong team working skills
· High degree of accountability
· Ability to work across multiple projects at the same time
· Strategic orientation and high level of business and people acumen
· Fluent in English (any other European language is a plus)
What we offer:
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 13-2023-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Deutschland GmbH