You are looking for a new challenge? You are enjoying working in multinational teams? You like taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
This position is developing, rolling out and governing KINTO Europe’s Product & Operations strategy framework & organisational structure, in line with KINTO’s Full Service Leasing business expansion plan across Europe.
This includes introducing a pan-European product strategy, profitability guidelines and on-going results governance (reporting, analysis, PDCA), as well as establishing and continuously improving organisational structures, both in KINTO Europe and its subsidiaries.
It requires analysis of Product & Operations current set-up and future strategy locally, and alignment with pan-E strategy. In addition, coordination across entities is required, for non-KINTO markets/ SFC (Sales Finance Companies) markets.
The role must be able to manage high level internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment and expectation management.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Establish, introduce & continuously evolve the pan-E product & operations strategy framework for Full Service Leasing (FSL) products incl. product governance and reporting
· In alignment with the strategy, build & evolve the Product & Operations organisation on European level to support roll-out and on-going governance of FSL businesses across Europe
· In close coordination with the Business strategy team, support the analysis and evolution of the pan-E profitability structure & governance
· Assess strategies & analyse business plans for implementation of FSL in European markets for both Toyota Financial Services and independent entities
· Assist/guide local entities in seeking approval for FSL projects
· Organise activities to share key initiatives and learnings between local entities and the Head Office
· Resource management of internal and external project resources
· Regular reporting to management on status of projects
· Identify and implement synergies strategies across countries, including time & cost savings
· You will be part of a small but very agile team with 1-2 direct reports, and you will report directly to the General Manager of KINTO One Product
· At least 5 years of experience in Full Service Leasing and/or fleet industry in a product strategy related role is a must
· Enthusiastic about people management & development
· Strong numerical & analytical skills
· Experience in business management – projects, budget, reporting etc.
· Any other commercial experience in automotive industry would be a plus
· Fleet Management System experience – Miles (Sofico) or any other system is desired
· Ability to communicate effectively across different stakeholders in different entities, and achieve consensus
· Strong communication skills to high level stakeholders
· Ability to work across multiple projects in parallel
· Have a strategic orientation and high level of business and people acumen
· Very good English language skills
Regular visits to our subsidiaries across Europe will be required (approx. 2 market visits per month)
What we offer:
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 47-2023-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Deutschland GmbH