You are looking for a new challenge? You would like to gain international experience within a multicultural team? Taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Supporting Kinto Europe GmbH and its subsidiaries in setting up and maintaining a compliance management system - this in particular with regards to achieving their goals through a systematic, targeted and process-dependent evaluation of the effectiveness of the compliance organization, the associated controls and monitoring processes.
Ensuring the central functions of compliance, on the one hand “market and customer protection”. (Performance of a public-law task in the sense of market and customer protection as well as a hub between inside and outside).
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Coordination and provision of all compliance-relevant topics within the Kinto EU, in particular with regard to legal and internal group requirements as well as data protection, money laundering and fraud prevention
· Function of the central contact person for supervision and ensuring proper communication with the supervisory authorities
· Ensuring the function of the compliance officer – setting up and maintaining a compliance management system with the components of compliance culture, organization, risk analysis, procedures for complying with the legal regulations that are essential for Kinto EU, reporting and process-independent control actions
· Ensuring the function of the data protection officer for Kinto EU and coordinating data protection tasks for associated subsidiaries
· Supervision and coordination of external audits (annual financial statements) as well as being the central contact for compliance issues in important projects
· Coordinating and working towards the implementation of regional compliance requirements (e.g. corporate governance, whistleblowing, etc.)
· Ensuring and maintaining an antitrust compliance program in the Kinto EU and coordinating the implementation and maintenance of such a program
· Coordination of necessary training measures in the European subsidiaries
· Successfully completed studies in law, business administration or comparable training
· Several years of professional experience in the legal, compliance or auditing department of a comparable company or in an auditing firm
· Several years of experience from working in the automotive and captive sector
· Extensive knowledge of legal, corporate and other statutory requirements
· Detailed knowledge of the structural and process organization including compliance and risk management
· Experience in common ERP systems and good MS-Office skills
· Analytical thinking
· Convincing and assertive demeanor
· Flexible, independent and motivated
· Excellent communication skills
· Business fluent English skills
What we offer:
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 56-2023-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Deutschland GmbH