You are looking for a new challenge? You are enjoying working in multinational teams? You like taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Lead the Pan-European deployment of the KINTO verticals in line with MTBP expansion strategy
· Identify new service potential and feed into service development process
· Ensure the launch schedule for services in direct alignment with Head of Product
· Facilitate markets’ service-related feedback and feed into product dev processes
· Monitor KPI achievement retail transformation and support related projects
· Drive and support annual business planning activities
· Ensure regular market analyses through business owners and initiate necessary countermeasures in the markets
· Lead, coach and manage the KINTO Services Business team
· Submit and control the budget allocated to KINTO Services Business team
· Prepare and present regular reporting for KE and KINTO Global Management
· Successfully completed studies in business administration or equivalent studies
· Minimum of 6 years corporate and/ or field work experience in business development and steering, ideally platform economy, mobility start-up, mobility consultancy or automotive (finance) economy
· Minimum of 4 years of people management experience
· Professional experience in Sales & Marketing, business steering is a plus
· Basic knowledge on platform economy and platform tech
· Coaching and people development skills
· Fluent in English - any other European language is an added value
What we offer:
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 13-2023-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Deutschland GmbH