You are looking for a new challenge? You are enjoying working in multinational teams? You like taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Manage a team of three employees and report to the Director of Kinto Services
· Lead product strategy and design, and manage the product development cycle as a central point of contact between our product, platform, and delivery teams
· Devise product strategies and concepts that fit customer needs and drive customer acquisition/retention, as learned directly with customers and with KINTO-franchisees
· Ensuring the requirements of the local-market customers and the KINTO-franchisees are prioritized and organized by the Product Team for delivery through the Platform & Delivery teams.
· Prioritize products for developers in the KINTO Platform group, defining propositions, features, and benefits
· Define and manage the design and review process using Agile methods for developing and testing hypotheses before they go to development
· Aligning product design and requirements with KINTO-franchisee business objectives goals
· Work with Product Owners, Platform Developers, and the KINTO-franchisees to define non-functional requirements (performance targets, analytics, etc.).
· Building the KINTO Share & Flex product roadmaps together with the product owners, platform developers and the KINTO-franchisees, balancing optimal product development principles with the business realities
· Successfully completed studies in business administration, software engineering or equivalent
· Minimum of 6 years of experience in profit ownership
· Experienced in mobility/transport, SaaS and/or MaaS services businesses, preferably both B2B and B2C
· Experienced in facilitating development of product roadmaps with multiple stakeholders, and planning and managing multinational/multi-cultural product applications
· Experienced in researching and detecting customer needs and using Agile product development and testing techniques
· Delivery and expert practice in Agile/Scrum/ Kanban methodologies
· Skilled in evidence-based decision-making to manage roadmap priorities
· A good persuader, communicator and negotiator who can define product concepts, features and benefits clearly
· Fluent in English - any other European language is an added value
What we offer:
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 13-2023-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Deutschland GmbH