You are looking for a new challenge? You are enjoying working in multinational teams? You like taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Support in the development and implementation of product strategy, policies & processes across Europe
· Support product definition and approval in the teams
· Coordination of strategies across entities (for Toyota Financial Services and Kinto)
· Analytical support to the team - product set-up, pricing etc.
· Market & sales data collection and analysis for all subsidiaries
· Regular reporting of performance data & follow-up of yearly targets
· Product & profitability analysis & reporting
· Creation of presentation material & business cases
· Follow-up of ongoing projects for pan-European standardisation of products & processes
· Successfully completed studies in any business administration or economics- related field
· Proven experience in business management (Projects, budget, reporting, etc.)
· Strong numerical & analytical skills including data validation and interpretation
· Ability to work across multiple projects in parallel, in an international environment
· Advanced knowledge and experience of Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to communicate effectively & proactively across different divisions
· Fluency in English (any other European language is a plus but not a requirement)
What we offer:
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 45-2023-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Deutschland GmbH